I’m Rob Cromwell – this is the picture of me that’s ageing in my attic – and I’m a writer. I write scripts for TV and Internet video, gags for a variety of TV shows, speeches for whoever might need them and copy for blogs,websites, magazines and trade publications.
I’ve been writing professionally for over ten years, and you’ll find examples in the various sections of the website, but to give you an idea, since December 2014 I have written…
- Script and segments for Graham Norton on Adele at the BBC
- Script, gags and segments for Rob Brydon on One Big Night for Children in Need
- Gags for Rob Brydon on Would I Lie To You
- Copy and script for a $2million B2B campaign for Apartments.com
- Scripts for internal films for PwC and Marriott Healthcare in the USA
- Treatments for an independent film producer
- Gags for Jimmy Carr on Drunk History
Whatever you need written I can write it, quickly and effectively, and with competitive hourly, daily and weekly rates.
Please have a look around – especially at the Testimonials so you can see the profound effect I have on people – and if you have any questions, queries or comments then please either leave a comment or Email me!
Right, now you go off and enjoy yourself. I’m going to sit here and look wistful…